- Objects as pointers to a person.
- Objects as portraits.
- I’m in love with Burning House. Forever BFF.
- Sophie Calle nailed it years ago in The Hotel, Room 47, 1981
- “On Monday, February 16, 1981, I was hired as a temporary chambermaid for three weeks in a Venetian hotel. I was assigned twelve bedrooms on the fourth floor. In the course of my cleaning duties, I examined the personal belongings of the hotel guests and observed through details lives which remained unknown to me. On Friday, March 6, the job came to an end.” – Sophie Calle
- Here’s the start of a photo series I’ve conceptualized for SOU. What would this image look like for the Theatre Dept, the Art Dept, the Anthropology Lab? Stay tuned…
- Many brands are up on this Burning House troupe. For me, it never gets old. Portraits are my thing.